Opuštanje i relaksacija u termalnoj vodi bazena.
The Hotel pool and the whirlpool are filled with a spring thermal water rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium and hydrocarbones. Due to its very low sulfor concentration, the scent is very mild. According to the international water classification, our water is hyperthermal and it contains 450 mg/l of dissolved minerals which ranks it to a high 6th place at European thermal water list.
According to the international water classification,
our water features the following values:
- Hyperthermal – water temperature 41°C
- Springs from limestone and complies with thermal baths
- It contains 450 mg/l of dissolved minerals
- Chemically it is characterised by:
- Calcium – Ca++=52,4 mg/l
- Magnesium – Mg++2= 31,5 mg/l
- Hydrogenbicarbonate ion (HCO3) = 293,0 mg/l
- Sulphate (SO4) = 39,7 mg/l
The use of pool is free for all the Hotel boarding guests.
I come in the Toplice Hotel for 3 years. They have very good massage treatments for relaxation. My recommendation for the use of treatments and stay in the Toplice Hotel.