At the hotel premises we offer following medical services:
- A physitian specialist check
- Dry and sub water massage
- Hydro- kinezytherapy
- Medical mud â Fango
Medical programs are based on the use of natural healing substances and agents combinedÂ with the latest physical medicine and rehabilitation procedures.
Osteopathy is a branch of science, a skill and a philosophy based on precise palpation procedures.
Using a fine palpation, a therapist locates tensions and blocking spots in a tissue which are probable cause to a pain, bad blood circulation, reduced mobility and other physical disfunctions. Application of osteopathic techinques releases the tissue tension which results in better blood circulation, improved mobility, eased pains and overall improvements of the organism.
Osteopathy tergets bone and muscular structure which, except bones and muscles, means joints, connections, but nerve system and organs as well.
In osteopathy we differ several approaches:
- Parietal or structural â aimed at muscles, ligaments, joints and bones. Most commonly used with a pain in the back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, finger, scoliosis or a sprained ankle.
- Viscelar â aimed for internal organs, most commonly with indigestion, obstipation, flatulence, hiatal hernia or a menstrual pain
- Craniosacral â intended for head, coccyx, central brain system and spinal cord where the priority is directed at CSF and its surrounding structures. It is good against vertigo, sinusitis, tinnitus, headaches and migraines, stiff cervical spine, concentration and focus issues, anxiety and depression.