Rest and relaxation in the thermal water of the pool.
Hotel pool and Whirlpool
It is filled with thermal spring water, which is rich in minerals calcium, magnesium and hydrocarbon. Due to the extremely low sulfur content, the smell of water is extremely mild. According to the international classification of water, water is hyperthermal and contains 450mg / l of dissolved minerals and occupies a high 6th place in the European thermal water ranking.
According to the international classification of water, water is:
- Hyperthermal temperature at 41 °C
- It originates from Lithuanian limestone and belongs to acratotherms
- The dissolved mineral content is 450 mg/l
- It is chemically characterized by:
- calcium (Ca ++) = 52.4 mg/l
- magnesium (Mg ++) = 31.5 mg/l
- hydrogen carbonate ion (HCO3) = 293.0 mg/l
- sulfate (SO4) = 39.7 mg/l
Use of the pool is free of charge for all hotel guests on the accommodation.
For the third year, I have been coming to the Toplice Hotel for relaxation because of the work I do. Saunas, massages, swimming pools and whirlpools they help me perfectly to get back into top shape.